Over-the-Counter Relief From Pains and Pleasures Alike
Acetaminophen Blunts Evaluation Sensitivity to Both Negative and Positive Stimuli
- 1Department of Psychology, The Ohio State University
- 2Institute for Behavioral Medicine Research, The Ohio State University Medical Center
- Geoffrey R. O. Durso, The Ohio State University, Department of Psychology, 1827 Neil Ave., Columbus, OH 43210 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baldwin M. Way, The Ohio State University, Department of Psychology, 1827 Neil Ave., Columbus, OH 43210 E-mail: email@example.com
- Author Contributions G. R. O. Durso developed the study concept. All authors contributed to the study design. Data were collected and analyzed by G. R. O. Durso and A. Luttrell. G. R. O. Durso drafted the manuscript, and A. Luttrell and B. M. Way provided critical revisions. All authors approved the final version of the manuscript for submission.