Monday, September 12, 2011

Learning Rocks!! Did you know?

Hello my friends, I have been so obsessed about our brain, the funny layering of the old brain, the frontal, the pre-frontal, and the amygdala,  the fight and flight verses the rational human and on and on and on that I have neglected to share some basics of life matters.

For example:   I just learned something very important. I had never heard of this before, and could not believe how ignorant I am.  Ok,  ready ? here we go:  Do you know how often you need to change your tooth brush? Now, do you know why?  Forget bacteria build up from your own mouth......but focus and please listen carefully:  just think of fecal matter on your tooth brush! YES THAT IS WHAT I SAID.

OMG, have never thought of that. Have you? Here are your choices, do not every flush the toilette without closing the lid, keep your tooth brush in a sealed box or get a new one every 3 months. With this knowledge, I think we are all going to get one every day, you think?
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Shit! No Way! I change my toothbrush every 3 months but I didn't know why! shit shit shit

    ReplyDelete